The Department of Political Science was established in the year 20 July 1974.
The primary objective of the Department of Political Science is to inculcate the basic concept of “Morality” among the students so that they can become a good and responsible citizen in future.
- To demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and principles of political science in the structures, institutions, and processes of the India and other nations
- To organize ideas and focus them effectively on the issue in question.
- To recognize the personal value systems of the students and apply them into their own social and political world.
- To provide career guidance to the students
Under Graduate Courses
|Duration of Course
|B.A.(Bachelor of Arts)
Department’s Future plans
- To introduce PG courses in Political Science.
- To run a Short Term Course in “ Human Rights”
- To start separate coaching center for Political Science and Public Administration for the students who preparing for Competitive Exams.
- To Organize student visit to Parliament and Assembly.
- To sign MoU’s with reputed institutes.