- First you have to fill online admission form here. – http://msk.vriddhionline.com/
- Fill every detail in the form.
- Take Printout of the Admission Form.
- Submit the hard copy of Admission Form in the college office along with necessary documents and fees.
- Original and a Photo Copy of Board Exam / Equivalent Exam.
- Original and Attested Photo Copy of Leaving Certificate.
- Duly filled Admission Form of this College.
- Attested Identity size Photo.
- E.B.C. Form.
- Caste Certificate in case of reserve category candidates.
- Income Certificate.
- Original and a Photo Copy of the Mark Statement of the previous Class.
- Duly filled in EBC Form.
- For BC Students : Caste Certificate, BC Scholarship Form.
- Duly filled Admission Form.
- Identity size attested Photo to be on the Application Form.
- T.C. for Students coming from other Colleges.
- Eligibility Certificate is necessary for those coming from other colleges to join F.Y.B.A./B.Com./B.B.A.(CA)/B.Sc. & M.A./ M.Com. First year in this college.
- An Original & Photo Copy of Passing Certificate.
- An Original & Photo Copy of Marksheet of previous year.
The migrating students from other University should submit the Migration Certificate from the previous University within a stipulated time.
The students having Gap of a year or more should submit the Gap Certificate on Rs. 100/- Stamp in prescribed format.
If admission is cancelled the student can have a claim only on deposit amount. The amount will be refunded after fifteen days from the receipt of the application.